2. Data Processing
The collected data is processed in accordance with the user requests, the contractual obligations that bind Julie Desk and its customers and applicable laws. This data is used for:
- Monitoring the use and protecting the security of the services. This includes audience measurement, service error analysis or prevention and detection of technical or security problems.
- Responding to contact requests. The contact information is used to respond to requests, particularly in the event of a commercial or support request.
- Sending newsletters. Newsletters are sent by email about service news, updates or special offers to users who have requested them. These newsletters can be deactivated at any time. This deactivation is not blocking the execution of the rest of the service.
- Provide the meeting scheduling service. The provided contact data and shared calendar information are used to ensure contractual commitments and in particular to :
- define and understand requests
- identify the best time slots according to preferences and constraints
- communicate with customer contacts and create calendar events (meetings) including location, context, schedule and attendees information
The meeting scheduling service is based on automatic decision making (artificial intelligence) combined with manual processing to guarantee the quality of treatment.
- Conducting surveys and monitor usage. Julie Desk may need to contact its clients in particular as part of regular monitoring of usage (support) or to solicit feedbacks regarding the service.
- Improving the quality of the service. Data is analyzed to improve the service. Emails and calendar events are also automatically processed to train and improve the performance of artificial intelligence algorithms.
- Invoicing the service and managing the commercial relationship
Aggregate information for which it is no longer possible to identify individuals (free of any personal information) such as aggregate statistics can be used for commercial purposes.